Visit link: http://www.child.alberta.ca/home/805.cfm
Step 1: Consider if the FSCD program is right for you.
· About the FSCD Program http://www.child.alberta.ca/home/591.cfm
· Supports and Serviceshttp://www.child.alberta.ca/home/802.cfm
· Who is eligible for the FSCD program http://www.child.alberta.ca/home/805.cfm#JM_805_eligible
· Medical Documentation confirming child’s disability http://www.child.alberta.ca/home/805.cfm#JM_805_documentation
· What to do if you have concerns about the FSCD Program http://www.child.alberta.ca/home/1283.cfm
Step 2: Print the FSCD applicationor complete it online and print your completed application
Step 3: Attach copies of the medical documentationconfirming your child’s disability to your completed FSCD application form.
Step 4: Mail, fax or drop off the completed application form and medical documentation to your local FSCD office.
Step 5: An FSCD worker will contact you to discuss your application. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of sending in your completed application, please call your local FSCD office.
If FSCD is unable to reach you, your information will be kept for 90 days, after which you will need to re-apply.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, or for assistance completing the FSCD application form, please call your local FSCD office.
Government of Alberta. (n.d.). Applying to the fscd program. Retrieved from http://www.child.alberta.ca/home/805.cfm